Friday 18 October 2013

Do ya feel lucky, Punk?

Well... do ya?

Thanks to the suggestion of one of my customers I am now broken... She wondered if I could offer a sample box of the cakes that I make so that people didn't have to commit to a big tray of something that they may not like. Such a great idea but there are limits to what I can produce at the moment. So I thought about it and decided that it would be fun to offer a Lucky Dip selection box containing 8 slices of cake (2 of each type) so that it would always be a surprise for the customer and I could decide what I wanted to make on that day.

I posted a message on Thursday evening and it went off like a rocket!

Today I have made up 9 Lucky Dip boxes. That's quite a lot of cake, 72 slices in fact. I would tell you what I decided to bake but then I'd have to shoot you. You will have to wait until they've been delivered...


2 comments:

  1. Zee mee sometime, would you? Shanna

    (Preferably with a cake, LOL.)

    ReplyDelete