Tuesday 8 October 2013

Well goodness me

What a great start for the VSCC! I've been rushed off my feet yesterday and today. As I type I have cookie bar bakes cooling and I'm about to start some sticky toffee puddings. The first delivery of cookie bars should have arrived on doorsteps this morning so I'm waiting slightly nervously to hear what people think.

Fajitas for us tonight and as I need to re-shoot a photograph of the quinoa flatbreads so I thought they'd go really well. I've not had a great success with quinoa on the whole, I find it rather overwhelmingly beige (in colour and flavour) but these flatbreads are really lovely and very very easy to make. The peanut soup in this photo is rather nice too.







Cookie bakes cooling



And someone will be getting a lovely surprise in the post :)



1 comment:

  1. Both look rather lovely,it's quite an art making food look appetizing in photographs, so well done!
    Tess x

    ReplyDelete