Friday 8 August 2014

And…. relax….

Hooray, the weekend is here! Time to relax…. Or maybe not, I have some writing to do.

A few years ago I was lucky enough to be asked to write a cookery book** for a successful low carb diet plan. The book proved to be very popular and I've often said I would self publish another one at some point. As it happens I did write a little book about snacks and lunches with plans to write more but after that life got a bit tricky with one thing and another and I simply didn't get enough time or space to doing anything about either the little books or a follow up to the original diet book.

Fast forward to this summer and I've been creating and writing recipes at every possible moment and now I'm very close to getting something self-published. All the recipes fit into the low carb category but because I will not eat any of the weird Frankenfoods you can buy every recipe uses natural ingredients and is 'proper' food.  Perfect for family, friends and entertaining. They'll never know.

Of course, these days I'm a bit of a photographer so for the first time there will be photographs to accompany some of the recipes, something I know a lot of people will like. Here's a few to whet your appetite…




**Neris and India's Idiot Proof Diet Cook Book is available to buy here


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




The SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIE BAR BAKE is flying off the shelves this week, if you would like to order one (or any other cake) please drop me a private message here at the Very Smart Cookie Co and lovely lovely cake will be on the way to you. It really is as simple as that :)




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Use your other books regularly - off set by using your cake service regularly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Life is all about the Yin and the Yang…

      Delete